Investment Management and Advisory
The Group provides investment management and advisory services to family offices and fund management groups. It also advises on the formation, restructuring, management and administration of investment funds. The Group’s focus is on investment in India, the US and Europe, and it has acted as European adviser to highly regarded investment managers in the fields of energy and value investing in the US.
The Group has advised a variety of fund managers in the establishment of their funds. In conjunction with some of the world’s leading brokers and investment banks, the Group has designed and marketed such diverse investment fund products as:
- an oil and gas project equity fund traded on the London Stock Exchange;
- a London quoted investment trust which invested in equity and convertible securities issued by small, US private and publicly traded companies;
- a Dublin quoted fund which invested on a pro-active basis in companies in the US;
- a Channel Islands corporation, traded on the London Stock Exchange, which invested in companies quoted on the Egyptian Stock Exchange;
- a protected cell company based in Mauritius which invests primarily in Asian securities;
- a Malta based fund of funds which invested in investment funds focused on India and other emerging markets: and
- A British Virgin Islands fund which invests in the debt and equity of an Indian non-banking financial company.
The Group also has advised on the acquisition of fund management firms and the re-structuring of investment vehicles.
The Group has raised $3.6 billion for investment funds with diverse investment mandates.